Thursday, October 1, 2009

Schedule

I've had my schedule for quite awhile now but I never bothered posting it. I will now for the friends and family back home.

Monday
1-4 PM Basic Perspective with Dan Hansen
Audit ing 7-10 PM Character Design (because I'm not allowed to take anymore credits)

Tuesday
9AM - 12PM Color and Design with Leo Hobaica
1 - 4PM Intro to Digital Production with Ethan Metzger
4 - 5PM Writing Arts Lecture
7 - 10PM Intro to CGI Animation with John Aquino

Wednesday
10AM - 12PM Writing Arts Class
7 - 10 PM Beginning Story Development with Chong Lee

Thursday
9AM - 4PM Figure Drawing with Steve Brown
4-7 PM Film History with Gary Mairs
7-10 PM Beginning Traditional Animation with Mike Nguyen

Friday
9AM - 4PM Figure Drawing with Steve Brown.. moved because I couldn't handle 9-10 being at school XD

2 comments:

  1. oh shoot, your super packed.. like everyday O__o (i'm jessica btw if you didn't know lol cindy's friend :D )

    have fun at calarts! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude. whoah. thats just scary. thank goodness at least friday is free. except its probably not.

    ReplyDelete