Thursday, November 10, 2011

Japanese Edo-esque Building Designs/Color


This was some concept piece I did for my collab film this school year with Rika. Just an bunch of quick sketches to get the feel and a quick color pass. I feel most of them suit the fall season right now. After 3 years of Japanese in high school I regret to say I don't even remember the hiragana and katakana alphabet (hah I'm such a shitty student)... so please don't try to read the characters.. god they don't even look like characters just squiggles.

2 comments:

  1. Love them! You better post your film this year haha.

    I don't remember anything from japanese either.... poor Howardsan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was some concept piece I did for my collab film this school year with Rika. Just an bunch of quick sketches to get the feel and a quick color pass. I feel most of them suit the fall season right now. Office Design

    ReplyDelete