Monday, November 21, 2011

Nature Boy 2

There was a boy
A very strange enchanted boy
They say he wandered very far, very far
Over land and sea
A little shy
And sad of eye
But very wise
Was he
- Nat King Cole

Continuation of the previous Jungle Boy. I had a lot of fun doing these :D I think I may draw one or two more to go with it. I just love this song so much. It's so beautiful and I love nat king cole's voice. I could totally listen to it on repeat and just churn out a bunch of pretty jungle boys XD!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog!!!!! Consider me a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment about dr brock :)
    I do really hope that you will have more of your animation uploaded in the future. You characters a colour work are great, and it would be cool to see it in motion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Latest News Updates Bollywood, Hollywood, Dating & Fashion
    Online Bollywood News and Reviews
    http://www.onlinebollywood.net/

    ReplyDelete